How To Create Comdex Wallet Address
Your step-by-step guide to creating a Comdex wallet address
To gain complete and seamless access to the Comdex Platform, you must have a Comdex Wallet address. Users can hold $CMDX and stake $CMDX using the wallet address.
Comdex is a decentralized synthetics exchange that aims to democratize finance by making it easier to invest in financial assets with intrinsic value by removing the complexities and regulatory hurdles
It only takes a few simple steps to create a Comdex Wallet address, and after you’ve done so, you can start Hodling your favorite $CMDX tokens.
1. Installing Keplr
Use Keplr extension to create a wallet:
- Install the Keplr extension
- Click on the installed Keplr extension that will prompt the following page in your browser:
3. Either Create a new account or Import existing account with the mnemonic phrase that you got from the previous step of creating an account.
4. You can use the wallet to get the address to wire tokens to your account by clicking on the top of the extension window.
Link Keplr to Osmosis
- Go to the Osmosis app to link the Keplr extension
- Click the “Connect” in the bottom left corner
3. A pop-out window will ask you for permission to add a new network to Keplr and also give access:
4. After you approve, Go to the “asset” page on the Osmosis app, slide down to Comdex, click on Deposit, and then “Approve” on your Keplr Wallet.
Following that, under “Beta Support,” Keplr will display the correct information regarding your comdex account.
It’s as simple as that. You can deposit funds and begin exploring once you’ve properly set up and signed into your wallet.
a. A private key represents ownership of an account, once lost or stolen, it will result in irreparable asset losses. Please be sure to copy it down correctly and keep it safe!
b. Do not take a screenshot, transmit a private key over the internet, and/or keep your private key someplace where it can easily be stolen.
4. Once you have successfully created a Comdex account, you can transfer $CMDX from an exchange or other accounts to your Comodex public address, which is your payment address.
Comdex is a decentralized synthetics exchange built to democratize finance by reducing the complexities and regulatory hurdles to access investments in financial assets with intrinsic value.
Join the conversation: https://t.me/ComdexChat
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ComdexOfficial