A utility token is a blockchain-based token used to receive a service or product in the cryptocurrency world. This is distinct from a security token, which grants you ownership of a company’s stock, or a currency token, which allows you to make payments.
Investors that are looking for utility tokens in DeFi are particularly interested in:
- Active engagement in the platform’s governance process, as well as all of the products and services it provides
- An additional source of income (Dividends)
OOE — A Utility Token With a Long-term Growth Potential.
When compared to other DeFi utility tokens, the OOE token concept delivers the maximum potential growth for the value it provides. This is related to OpenOcean’s corporate structure.
The effect of OpenOcean services is unmatched. OpenOcean provides crypto traders with the best possible pricing and the least amount of slippage. It protocol makes use of D-star, an improved version of the Dijkstra algorithm that divides routing across multiple protocols for bitter rates.
The usefulness of the OOE token is represented in the rewards that holders receive when spending and deploying in the OpenOcean trading aggregation platform.
1.Gas Fee and Trading Fee: On many public blockchains, OOE can be utilized as a gas fee or a trading fee in single chain swap and cross-chain swap transactions.
2. OpenOcean VIP Membership and Exclusive Services: The OpenOcean VIP membership program is designed to reward our most devoted users and token holders.
3. Combined Margin Pool: To allow one-stop derivative trading across several exchanges, OOE tokens can be utilized as margin in combined margin products. When hedging across platforms, traders can be more capital efficient by demanding less overall margin as collateral.
4. Collateral as Margin for Lending: OOE can also be used for collateral as margin for lending.
Total OOE supply: 1.000.000.000 (1 billion)
OpenOcean is the world’s first full aggregation protocol for crypto trading that source liquidity from DeFi and CeFi, and enable cross-chain swaps. It intelligent routing algorithm find the best prices from DEXes and CEXes, and split the routes to provide traders the best prices with low slippage and fast settlement. The function is free to use, OpenOcean users only need to pay the normal blockchain gas fees and exchange fees for the trades, which are charged by the exchanges and not OpenOcean.
To Know More Visit