Quickswap Meme Contest Recap
Every new franchise now includes memes, and a big portion of the population deals with memes and trolls on a daily basis. Every now and then, we all love a good laugh. Combine that with a dash of creativity, and you’ve got yourself a meme.
It was just a matter of time before QUICKSWAP, Polygon’s most popular Dex, launched its own meme competition.
Quickswap initiated a Meme Contest about a week ago as one of its entertaining community events with a nice prize.
Prize: $250 in $QUICK to One Winner.
Quickswap attracted more than 200 entries, demonstrating the community’s enthusiasm for this event.
There were numerous talented works as well as great memes that clearly, succinctly, and humorously showed Quickswap’s value proposition. I believe choosing the winner was a difficult decision for the team, but they had to make it.
The contest was won by @CryptoonyDraw.
With so many funny and clever memes flooding in, I thought I’d share a few that really struck my eye. Please see the following:
- This came with a caption from @oatcrypto, which I think is quite cool.
2. Another one that caught my eye. courtesy of @ty okeke
3. loved this one by @nrdgrl007
4. This is something I can relate to. @abdul rang17’s contribution was excellent.
5. I’d be astonished if I didn’t come across someone who adores the chart. @Agatha23041997 submitted this one.
6. @the arte’s delivery drew my attention as well.
7. The popular cheap fee has reappeared. This time, though, by @Itangakanimoh
8. This appealed to me as well, as it demonstrates that the barrier to entry into Quickswap is minimal, which is beneficial to all investors. This was given to us by @Adelia95917412.
9. When I first saw this, I immediately thought of Wojak. @Duna85519827 sent this.
10. I’ll stop here, but this final one isn’t a meme, but it was a fantastic effort by a member of the community @wandi_wh
QuickSwap is a fork of Uniswap developed by Nick Mudge and Sameep Singhania on the Polygon blockchain platform. QuickSwap is a permission-less decentralized exchange (DEX) based on Ethereum but powered by Polygon’s Layer 2 scalability infrastructure.
QuickSwap has all of the popular features of top DEXs, but it also has the missing key components for a completely smooth user experience. Some important features of QuickSwap include:
- Community Governance
- Liquidity Mining
- Yield Farming
- Dual Farming
- Layer 2 Transactions
- Non-custodial trading
For More Infomation: